Designed for the modern high tech vehicle our Platinum inspection is the most detailed, complete and thorough used car inspection we perform and that exists. This is our most common and sought after inspection.
- History report/upfront research – All of our inspections start with research: vehicle history report(s) and many times service records (when available – same records that are available to companies such as Carfax) are provided immediately after booking when the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) is provided
- Accident/paintwork reporting – Every inspection we provide includes measuring all exterior metal body panels to determine if the vehicle has been repainted and to determine whether it was due to cosmetic or accident repair
- Head Gasket/Infrared Exhaust Testing – Using an exhaust gas analyzer to test for potential head gasket or engine performance issues by monitoring the exhaust stream
- Computer/module scan/analysis – DEQ (emissions) readiness testing including a general scan of the engine control module to verify emissions readiness test while looking for abnormal engine codes or exhaust abnormalities
The four processes above are PDXinspections exclusive tests as we deem them the most important tests exclusive to all of our pre-purchase inspections. Believe it or not these are actually not common tests you’ll find with other mobile inspections or even those done in a shop environment!
- Everything is inspected and documented in detail, modeled after manufacture certified vehicle standards (I.e.150 point certified) but are far superior as we also check for repainted panels, frame/uni-body damage, prior cosmetic and mechanical repairs, proper operation of all electronics/accessories, documenting: tire, suspension, and brake wear, electronically check airbags modules, anti-lock braking systems, body controllers, deep testing battery/starting/charging systems, performance testing A/C & HVAC systems, using our digital infrared exhaust analyzer, digital engine analyzer & coolant refractometer to measure engine and fluid efficiency/condition, pressure test cooling system when necessary, using digital video scope to identify and inspect areas not easily seen without disassembly, and when appropriate lifting the vehicle using an air jack inspect the undercarriage/frame/steering/suspension.
- The vehicle is test driven to check for abnormalities, to check odometer operation, and test driving accessories such as cruise control, turn signals etc…
- Your PDXinspections pre-purchase inspection report (.pdf) is emailed to you directly from the inspection itself within minutes of completion. Your inspection report is easily read/printed using your computer, smart phone, iPhone/iPad or any other mobile device capable of reading PDF’s. They are easily read and understood, written in laymans terms with items of importance highlighted.
We perform on-site inspections wherever the vehicle sits throughout the day whether that be at a dealership, private sellers home or workplace (whatever is most convenient for the seller)
Ready to book your Platinum inspection?
Today»We are completely booked for Monday. Please email us the year/model and location if you'd like to check our backup availability. We will be closed until July 5th
Inspection appointments Available for Vancouver, N and NE Portland (N of I-84 ONLY). Please be sure to follow the directions to checkout as soon as possible to secure your inspection. All inspections must be booked online by 8PM Tuesday in order to guarantee your inspection.
How do I pick an inspection time?
Do I need to be present for the inspection
Do you have any backup same day availability?
PDXinspections On-Site Platinum Used Car Inspection Cost Calculator
You must use the correct value from the completed calculator above in order to prevent delays
*** I understand that I must take note of the Total Platinum Inspection Cost in the yellow box above and use that value in the order form to follow Secure your payment with a credit or debit card using our normal checkout If you use PayPal or would prefer to use our PayPal checkout
CLICK TO ACKNOWLEDGE/PROCEED WITH YOUR BOOKING
Credit/Debit Card Checkout
Secure your payment with a credit or debit card using our normal checkout
If you use PayPal or would prefer to use our PayPal checkout
Other Inspection Choices
Our most complete & common inspection for the modern vehicle
Starting around $150 in NW Vancouver areas
Gold – New Car Inspection
2014 and newer vehicles with less than 50K miles only located in Vancouver, Washington
Learn more or book your Gold inspection
Starting around $100 in NW Vancouver areas
Bronze – Basic/Budget Inspection
Older/high mileage/budget vehicles
Learn more or book your Basic/Budget Inspection
Starting around $100 in NW Vancouver areas